Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Spreading a Little Bit of Love from Tiddly Inks


Just a couple of days ago Christy Croll from Tiddly Inks Stamps offered this gorgeous little freebie on the TI Facebook Page, you can also get it instore HERE, it's called "Be Cool and Love Each Other Penguins". The idea behind it is to spread a little love in these troubling times - a sentiment I know we all wish would happen.

I printed them out onto some gorgeous digi paper - sadly this line has been retired with the closure of the Bearly Mine store but I just adore using the gorgeous designs. I also loved the different colours in the snowflakes and pulled them out to colour up the different penguins - something that helps to symbolise my belief of love conquering diversity, be it the colour of your skin, religion or political views.

I hope you like it 

Copics Used
C10, C7, C4, C2, C00, E29, E27, E25, E17, RV69, RV66, RV34, RV09, YR68, YR27 

No comments: