Pages

Monday, October 31, 2016

Winter Wishes in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are sending Winter Wishes. I decided to create a cute little gift box and tag. I used the Cameo to cut the box from one of the Silhouette Store designs but I also added mats for the sides as I do love to mat my patterned papers! The side view to the left shows off the box a little more than the front view does - it's very much a take on a Christmas cracker style of box.
Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too. 


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - T6, T4, T2
Clothes - E49, E44, E43, E42, BG78, BG57, BG15, BG09

1 comment:

Creations by Patti said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE how cool this image was "textured" using Copic - very nice!
As usual, TFS............hugs, P