Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

Favourite Shapes in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are using favourite shapes. I usually make square cards but love the look of cards with fun edges so for this challenge I went with a shaped card. 

I created the background using Magicals powders on a piece of water spritzed card. I also "blew"the wet puddles around to give movement. These powders leave a gorgeous metallic sheen as well as the variation in colour. The background worked really well with the Paper Doll and die cut embellishments.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R11
Hair - E27, YR24, Y26, Y21
 Clothes - E37, E35, E33, E31, E29, B97, B95, B93, B91
Crown & Star - B97, B95, B93, B91

No comments: