Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Autumn Inspiration in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are working with Autumnal Colour and the inspiration picture on the right to create. I must confess I just read the Autumnal Colour part and happily coloured my Marci in those tones - and THEN went and realised that the picture had some slightly different tones in it. A mad look through my paper and flower stash ensued - I hope I've pulled it off, it is just for inspiration right?!?!?!?! 
Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E29, E25, YR24, Y26, Y21
Greens - YG99, YG95, YG93, YG91
Yellow/Oranges - YR27, YR24, YR21, YR20, Y21, Y19
Dark Brown - E49

1 comment:

Leonie Hegarty said...

Just gorgeous Deb, I love her hair!