Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Any Holiday in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are celebrating with Any Holiday we like. Being an Aussie we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, or even Halloween, but I do LOVE Christmas. My lovely friend Jenny Dix sent me this gorgeous Bo Bunny paper pad to play with and I just love this colour combo. I hope he doesn't drop all those presents! But being a professional elf I'm sure he has it sorted LOL.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.

Snowflake cut from Snowflake Banner

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E11, E04, E000
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E40
Clothes - BG09, BG05, BG01. V17, V09, V05, V01, E44, E43, E41, Sakura Clear Glitter Gelly Roll
Gifts - BG09, BG05, BG01. V17, V09, V05, V01, Sakura Clear Glitter Gelly Roll

1 comment:

Purple Diva 6 said...

I have this stamp I think it came with Australia's simply Cards a while back.. Have used it quite a few times , but this combination is stunning, and my favourite colours ... I might have to give this ago. Thank you