Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Oodles of Doodles in La-La Land


This week In La-La Land we are using Oodles of Doodles. I have been admiring lots of zentangle art on Pinterest lately and thought this challenge might be the perfect opportunity to try it out myself. The Paper Doll Marci's are perfect for this sort of treatment but I have to admit it took me a few goes before I was happy with it....but it was oooooh so FUN! 

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.

Paper Doll Marci (Winter)
Stitched Elements Set
Heart Ribbon Corner Die

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R27{heart}, R20, R11
Hair - E18, E15, E13
Clothes and Embellishments - 100, BG13, BG11, BG10, Y19, Y13, R24, white gel pen, sakura clear gelly roll glitter pen

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous tangling. Love the cheerful colours and the tangle on the left. Awesome creativity.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tamara said...

Gorgeous card Debbie! Love the patterns. I would never thought of doing something like this, lol.
Hugs, t.

Inky Angel said...

Hi Debbie,
Love your paper doll Marci, your zentangles are so beautiful. Gorgeous patterns and colors are real eye catcher!
Hugs, Katie