Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Sketch Time in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are creating to the sketch on the left. One of the things I LOVE about sketches is how one base idea can be interpreted so many different ways and I am looking forward to checking out the DTs makes on this one for that very reason. I've made a start on my Christmas cards - I've actually been doing a few for the magazine so was in the mood to do one for me - LOL. And with the year half over it's probably a good time to start anyway!
Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - Y21, E53, E33, E11
Clothes - E43, E42, E40, B99, B95, B93, B91
Snowflake Garland - Sakura Clear Gelly Roll Pen

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Beautiful card Debbie! ~jeni :)