Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Inspiration Picture in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are creating using this inspiration picture. This is obviously meant to be in celebration of America's Independence Day, but being an Aussie I have tended to use the colour combination and party theme as the source of my inspiration. I also have to confess to a couple of colouring mishaps - Marci wasn't meant to have freckles but my marker bled a little - the first of many freckles I added to hide my mishap - she looks kinda cute! The other mishap was the balloon. I added white gel pen highlights to it but the glue smudged them when I added the glitter - a little more colour over the top to hide the mess and voila - another fix ;)

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - Y21, E53, E33, E11
Clothes -  C4, C2, C00, R29, R27, R24, R22, R21, 100
Balloon - B18. B16, B14, B12
Present - B18. B16, B14, B12, C4, C2, C00

1 comment:

Jane said...

Great interpretation of the theme Debbie, I love it!
Jane xx