Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New Release in La-La Land Day 2


Onto Day 2 of the New Release over at La-La Land Crafts. It's my last day showcasing these FABULOUS new products but don't forget we are showcasing the Design Team's work with the new release every day this week - so make sure you stop by our BLOG to check it all out!

This release sees the newest look for Miss Marci and she's been designed for use in Mixed Media and well as regular projects. I was sooooo excited to give my very first mixed media canvas a go....such MESSY fun and I think I may be hooked - LOL

Diamond Wire (used as a stencil)

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11, B00
Hair - E43, E42, E40
Clothes - Y19, Y15, Y13, E43, E42, E40, R24, BG13, BG11, BG10
Crown - Y19, Y15, Y13
Flowers - R24, G16, Y19
Clouds - C2, C00, B000

Here's the COMPLETE release for you - check it out - how AWESOME is it?!?!?!





Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.

No comments: