Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

For Joy


At the recent stamping retreat I went to a friend of mine - Joy Taylor - had a few stamps she was getting rid of. I picked out this gorgeous little Precious Moments one from Stampendous. It seems this is one of the very first stamps Joy ever got so I promised her faithfully I would be sure to stamp her up and use her....well here she is Joy - LOVE this cute duo. AND this is the very first time I've attempted a cloudy background so I am doubly proud of myself - LOL.

Copics Used
Background - C3, C1, B000, G29, YG45, YG23, YG01
Image - C4, C2, C1, C00, Y19, Y15, Y13, Y00, YR24, R56, R37, R17, E44, E43, E42, E40

5 comments:

Teresa (Smeared and Creased) said...

Utterly adorable Debbie! You have totally rocked that cloudy background, it is perfect for those cuties. :D

Joy said...

Aww I am so pleased she has now found a new home, that she will once again have inky love, you have brought her to life, gorgeous clouds too, thank you for sharing, you made me smile xxoo

Michelle Lupton said...

How gorgeous! We seriously have to have another retreat so you can teach me how to do those clouds! Amazing!!

JenniferD said...

What a Gorgeous Image and coloured to perfection! Wow look at those Amazing clouds Awesome job! Hope your having a Great Weekend!

Crafty Sandy's Cards said...

Hi Debbie, love the stamp, the card is beautiful, I wouldn't let the stamp go if I owned ha, ha! Hugs xxoo