Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Simply Betty Sympathy Card


There are unfortunately those times in life when one must make a sympathy card and this week it was my turn. My husband's colleague recently lost her father and my hubby said he would get me to make a card for the team to sign. A while ago Corinne had made a sympathy card using one of the Simply Betty images and this is where the inspiration came for mine. I'm not sure if it's the same image - I tried to find Corinne's to link back but she's a prolific crafter and her version is somewhere among all of her other gorgeous work.

My husband wasn't too sure about this card though so I had to make a more traditional floral one for him - ah well. I just hope that this one gets put away for a long long time!


Dies from La-La Land Crafts

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R11
Hair - E39, E35, E33, E31
Clothes - C8, C6, C5, C3, C1, R27, R24, R21
Background - W3, W2

2 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Beautiful. Hard cards to make.

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Beautiful card.Perfect image for a sympathy card.