Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Hearts and Lace in La-La Land



This week in La-La Land we are using Hearts and Lace. I had so much fun making the last "card in a box" that I thought I'd make another one. I just love the fun scenes you can create, and the depth you can achieve with these. And how great that they fold flat easily for posting.
For those interested THIS is the tutorial I followed to make my very first "card in a box" but my 2 recent ones have been adapted width wise to accommodate the larger sized images. I reckon they still look OK a bit wider AND I had more room to play - win win :)

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.

Dies - 

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E53, E49, E44
Dress - paper pieced plus C7, C4, C2, C00, R24, R21, R20
Cupcake and Letter - R24, R21, R20, E43, E42, E40, C2, C00

6 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

Looove this, I think this must be one of my favourite images from this release, though ofc I have more than 1 lol. The colours look great and I must say you are rocking these 'card in a box' cards. Thanks so much for sharing the tutorial you used, I'm really inspired to have a go at one of these, so if it all goes horribly wrong and i end up with glue up my nose I'm blaming you :D xx

Jane said...

AWESOME!! Need I say more!
Jane xx

Danni said...

What an amazing project! Wow!

Creations by Patti said...

AWEsome card!!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG Debbie, I didn't see this before I did mine. Aren't these boxes fun? Love all the fab die cuts you've included in yours the the image is totally adorable. xxD

Crafty Sandy's Cards said...

Hi Debbie, that is just brilliant and I also watched the little video really clever - I can feel a feel cards coming to mind. Thanks so much.
Hugs Sandy xxxx