Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #223


This week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we are putting a little Christmas fun into our week with a Jingle Bell Challenge. I bought this little wooden tree at an Op Shop (Thrift Shop) last year for a couple of dollars. I got my hubby to trim the trunk down a little and replaced the bent white bells with tinkly gold ones. I also frantage'd the metal snowflake - and then I started to play :)
I covered the tree and base in some Magnolia DP and inked the edges before attaching some cotton lace around the outside. Some lasercut chipboard, ribbon, coloured images, flowers and dies cuts were glued on to finish it off.
Here's a close up of the frantage'd star - I used the Shabby White embossing powder on it.
I added some snowtex to the base and painted some white onto the fence for snow drifts - although I felt a little sad to leave poor Tilda sitting their in her sox and short sleeves - LOL.

Don't Forget to check out what the rest of my teamies have done with this fun challenge ove at the MDUC BLOG.

Copics Used - Skin (E11, E00 E000, R20, R11) plus E44, E43, E42, E40, E13, R39, R35, R32, G28, G24, G20, Y21, Y19, Y15, Y00, Y0000, T2, T0

2 comments:

Jane said...

Get that Tilda a coat! lol :D What a transformation Debbie, it looks incredible! hugs, Jane xxx

Creations by Patti said...

Absolutely great altered project transforming into such a wonderful holiday scene. Agree poor Tilda with just her socks.......but that's how kids are, right? they are never cold when they are playing and maybe this project is kept inside so she won't be so cold. Great job on this.