Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Magnolia Down Under #219

 

This week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we have a fun challenge for you - "Anything Goes". Having recently gotten home from a trip abroad I decided to use a travel theme for my card and there are shadows of memories from my trip here making it a labour of love to create. It has also been nice re-acquainting myself with my craft-room - LOL.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the AMAZING inspiration from the rest of my MDUC Teamies over on our BLOG.

Copics Used - Skin (E11, E00, E000, R20, R11) plus E44, E43, E41, E40, 100, T4, T2, T0, Y00, R27, R24, R22, B95, B93, B91, red spica pen

2 comments:

Dena said...

Debbie, how cute!!!!!! Love your travel themed card! Wonderful coloring of little Tilda too!!
I bet you have some awesome memories of your travels!!
Hugs, Dena

America said...

FAB COLORING and combo of elements.