Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Busy Town


Recently I had the honour of colouring up one of the new village backgrounds for the Make it Crafty store and figured I may as well pop it on a card too. I hope seeing it here makes you realise what a fun little place this is. I've nick-named it Busy Town as my card seemed to end up with lots going on - LOL.

I added one of the cute new Christmas fairies off to one side - she's casting some special Christmas wishes over the town. I picked out the yellow glow from the village windows to colour her up so she stood out and yet still looked like she belonged. I also used one of the new chipboard borders which I cut into 2 pieces to frame the town up after popping on some pearl "berries". A few more pops of yellow with some of my favourite embellishments - flowers - helps to tie it all together.

Make it Crafty Digi Images - 

Make it Crafty Chipboard - 

Copics Used - 
Fairy Star - Skin (E21, E13, E11, E000, R20, R11) plus YG67, YG17, YG05, Y19, Y13, Y000, BV04, BV01, C8, C6, C0
Winter Town - C2, C1, C0, C00, E27, E19, E18, E17, E13, E11, E00, YR68, YR24, YR21, G28, G24, G21, G20, B00, B000, R46, R39, Y15, Y02


3 comments:

Caroline said...

Debbie this is gorgeous I love the little scene and image which is coloured beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Lynda said...

So much fun and colour Debbie. Love the wee holly berries and the way the windows glow. So cute. ooxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Lots going on ... But absolutely delightful. Hugs xxx