Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Spinks and Spooks Release Day


So what did you think of the Spinks and Spooks collection??I loved it and felt there was something for everyone! Some ghoulishly quirky ones right through to the utterly cute ones. And today is the day they are IN STORE!!! And if you've missed checking out the EIGHT amazing new images and INCREDIBLE sentiment set pop on over to our blog where the DT have come up with some truly inspiring creations. 

For my release day card I've used Lil Haunt 2 Wizard Eric and more of Ann's gorgeous sentiments. Not only is Eric one of my fave Lil Lads but being the Harry Potter tragic I am I couldn't go past using him for my card - LOL.

Not only is it release day for these fabulous NEW images but it's also DIGI WEEK over at Tickled Pink Stamps - so you can grab ALL your favourite digis HERE

xXx

3 comments:

Linda said...

OMGosh!! I absolutely love it!! Your coloring to just amazing.. Ive got to get these little cuties.. Very lovely work as alway!! Hugs, Linda

Lenie Hempen said...

Hoi Debbie

Wat een prachtig mooi kaartje.
Echt super leuk gemaakt.


Gr Leny Hempen

DonnaMundinger said...

Love it Debbie! So sorry I've been MIA. I just can't keep up. I do need to get back to Tickled Pink and grab some of these fab stamps in digi. thanks for reminding me. xxD