Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Winner and Some News!

Hi Everyone.......well another Blog Hop has finished and I've let Random.org pick the winner once again and the lucky winner of one of the Emerald Faerie Digi stamps is ....

JACKIE THOMAS
If you could please email me at rdpam@hotmail.com with your choice of Digi stamp, I will send your details to the other Deb so she can send you the Digi stamp.

And now for the news - in fact I have quite a bit to tell you! I would have popped in sooner with all the news but our PC has caught the dreaded PC flu and my laptop is now our primary computer. So with the kids homework taking priority over my blogging, and hubby wanting computer time too I'm a little behind - so what's new - LOL.

Firstly though - HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE - hope you have an amazing time with family and friends and stay SAFE on the roads!

NOW onto my news - LOL

I am honoured to now be a part of Deb's Creations Emerald Faeries DT - woohooo - I love these gorgeous images. And it's an exciting time to join the group with a new Challenge Blog starting on May 1st - go check it all out HERE! I LOVE the fact that these are designed by a fellow Aussie too - Linda Catchlove is an amazing artist I'm sure you'll agree. These have made great Aussie gifts to my overseas stamping friends too. You can also find Deb's Emerald Faeries on Facebook!

I am also honoured to be a part of another amazing new DT over at The Craft's Meow - this is an inaugural team and I'm soo delighted to be working with this amazing team to help my friend Lisa realise her dream - you will see our work with our TCM stamps beginning on April 28th when we start previews of our May release stamps and kits - check it all out on our blog HERE.

Oh, and we're getting really close to reaching 200 peeps who "like" us on our Facebook page, so please join us (the link is on our blog's sidebar) and recommend us to your friends. For every 100 people who like our page by April 30th, Lisa is giving away all four of the stamp sets designed by Nina Brackett being released on May 1st as a prize!

Wish me luck on these AMAZING teams!

xXx

5 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

WOO HOO Congratulations Debbie, I am sure you are going to have sooo much crafting fun on these wonderful teams. Wishing you a Happy Easter! Congrats to Jackie too, take careX:)

sue said...

Happy Easter Debbie and best wishes with all your new DT work
Sue x

~amy~ said...

wow...you're going to be one happy and busy girl! Looking forward to working with you over at TCM!

Norma said...

Woo hoo...Debbie, congrats on your new DT positions. They are lucky to have you. You are an asset to any DT you join. I don't know how you do it, but you are amazing girl friend!!! Your various DT positions will certainly keep you hopping...LOL...Hoppy Easter!

Hugs,
Norma

Jackie Thomas said...

Yay. thanks Debbie. I cant believe I won. Huge congrats again on your new DT positions. They're lucky to have you. Hugs xo Jackie