Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Little Hop of Horrors Candy Winner

WOW - what an AMAZING hop Nicole organised - it was more than a hop it was AN EVENT!!! I know all the gals who played along had a BLAST! And thanx to everyone who commented on my post AND/OR became a follower - you guys are AWESOME! I sooo wish I could give each and every one of you a prize - you certainly made MY day!! But unfortunately my stamping budget would be shot to pieces if I did - LOL. Soooo here's the winner of the voucher for Tickled Pink Stamps. Congratulations....

Kim H said...So loving her! She is gorgeous! tfs

Thanx Kim - I know you won't have ANY problem finding something to use the voucher on - LOL. I've sent you an email but let me know if it gets lost in cyberspace!

xXx

1 comment:

Kim. said...

Congratulations Kim.
Kim xXx