Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Meet The Snowmuns

Meet the Snowmuns from Just INKlined. They are a fun little family of snowpeople with their little snowpup getting ready for their annual family portrait - you can find them for purchase HERE. Without needing too much colour to bring them to life you end up with a fairly quick card - I need a few of these to get my Christmas card stash growing - LOL.

I simply cut the family out and popped them on an embossed background with some ribbon and a strip of glittered up icicles I cut using my MS punch. Add a bow, charm and sentiment to the ribbon strip and a large poinsettia in the top corner and you are done!

xXx

14 comments:

Sam said...

LOL...the Snowmuns are too cute! And I see my favourite drippy goo can also be icicles!! Cool (literally).

Beautiful card Debbie,
Sam.

Melodie said...

Such a gorgeous winter-card, really beautiful.
Hugs
Melodie

Renkata said...

Such an adorable card. Love the flower and the beautiful ribbon!

Leonie said...

Snowmen are my fav christmassy thing! I love that snowflake background too, might just have to get me one of those I think! Terrific card, as always Debbie :)

Lau W said...

Superb ! Love the backgroud ! Very nice creation !
xxx

Joyce said...

Such a cute card! Love the embossing and the icicles are the perfect touch.

LINDA said...

Debbie, This is just beautiful.. Love the little snowmen.. Great design too.. Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

Eulanda said...

Great thinkin' on the quick card idea. Snowmen are a perfect way of doing that and I think I may have to follow your idea on that. Love the glitter!!

Cheryl said...

Just beautiful,love that image and the icicle border looks fabulous!!!
xx

Sue said...

What a cute snow family. Great red and white combo, and that snow pup is precious!! Great holiday card.

Hugs
Sue

Leigh said...

Love your Christmas card Debbie.

Jackie Thomas said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. These images are so adorable. hugs Jackie

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Gorgeous! I love the snow dog. Too cute!!

Lots of love to you, my friend!
Lisa

Lynda said...

You make it sound sooooooo easy Debbie, but guarenteed our attempts wld not look like this!!!! A Jolly and cool card for the festive season (which is approaching WAYYYYYYYY toooooooo fast!! Great card!! ooxx