Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tickled Pink Stamps Preview Day 1 - Let it Rock

Tickled Pink Stamps have something new to show you - some marvellous sentiment sets designed by the amazing Heather Rolin. Recently you may have seen some sneak peeks of these sets - but now it's release time. Here I've used the new Let It Rock set - and you'll find some fabulous creations from the TPS DT on our blog HERE to showcase this set.

Thise sets will be in digi format and will be available instore from 6pm AEST on September 11th. It will also be available in rubber sometime next month.

I decided to make something a bit different. I've had some inkjet printable shrinky film for some time and I finally pulled it out and gave it a go. The good thing with this film is that you can print pictures and images you've already coloured and then cut them out and shrink them. GREAT for coloured images, photos etc. The bad thing is that my printer won't let me print on it  - but thanx to Kristy for letting me use her printer.

I CASED the lovely Charms by Kylie by my fellow DT Kylie C for the idea of making some bag bling - but mine isn't nearly as pretty and is probably more suited to a school bag - LOL. I've used 5 of the images from the set here.

xXx

11 comments:

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Amy said...

This is gorgeous Debbie, love the beads you've used with the charms! Such a cool project!

Debra James said...

This is such an amazing off the page project Debbie, absolutely fabulous.You are one very clever lady!!!!!!!!!!!xxxx

Fran said...

Oh Debbie, I just love, love, LOVE this! It's such a fabulous idea and I agree, would awesome for a school bag. You come up with the greatest ideas :)

Unknown said...

Such a COOL Idea Debbie, I reckon it would be great on YOUR Handbag Debbie!! Your a rocky chicie babe so it would suit you!!! hehehehe I love the shrinky dinks - but I'm yet to find some to try it out myself!! I Love it Debbie, awesome job!! Hope your having fun in the States!!!
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Eulanda said...

What a clever way of showcasing so many of those stamps!!! Cute!

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh wow, what a fab idea Debbie. I agree with Fran, this would be perfect for a school bag. Clever girl. hugs Jackie

Christina said...

This is so cute Debbie! What a great idea!!
Hugs Kristel

Heather said...

Ok...LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I could go on in the LOVE department! Absolutely FABULOUS!

Kylie said...

I love that we can all share our talents in blog land. Thanks for the credit Deb but this creation rocks and is YOUR clever and crafty idea. I think it looks awesome and would look fantastic on any type of bag!! Love it. Hope you're having fun OS.

Hugs, Kylie ox

Lynda said...

These are sooooo cooooool Debbie and different too. I love the skull with the bow. Great gift for an aging rocker who refuses to let go!! LOL!!! ooxx