Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mo's Dream Team Blog Hop - CAS

I LOVE the third Thursday of the month because it means it's Mo's Dream Team Blog Hop and there is always such wonderful eye candy on offer by the team - and don't forget you can always check out more of the team's work at our blog HERE. This month our host is the incredibly talented Lori, and she has asked us to create a CAS (Clean and Simple) design with Mo's image being the main focus.

You should have arrived here from the amazing Peri's Blog - but if you didn't you can always pop back to Lori's blog to start at the beginning.

Now anyone who knows me knows I LOVE to add flowers and panels of DP and anthing else I can think of to a card - so this month's theme was a tough one for me. My answer was to make my image as big as possible so there would be no room to tempt me to add a little something - LOL.

I used one of Mo's gorgeous Christmas images "Christmas Fairy Mint" and she's available to purchase HERE. I LOVED colouring her flowing tresses - boy do I wish I had hair like that!!! She's all sparkled up for the Festive Season too - but it's a bit hard to tell from the photo.

Your next stop on the hop is the Marvellous Mina's blog - but if you get lost here's the complete blog hop list and you can find all the links on my left sidebar under Mo's logo.

Lori, Kerttu, Jak, Liza, Peri, ME, Mina, Shell, Elaine, Rosette

xXx

42 comments:

Jak Heath said...

wonderful card, perfect match with the ribbon and the mint sticks.

Leigh said...

Debbie, you've done well. Gorgeous card and CAS as well. Love the colouring.

Liza said...

A beautiful card Debbie, gorgeous colouring.

Liza x

Cathy said...

Debbie, this is so sweet, love it!!

Peri said...

Adorable Debbie! Your colouring is superb, of course, and I love the layout.
Peri x

Fae said...

Wow what wonderful colours. Super card.

Hugs, Fae xxx

Christina said...

A beautifull card Debbie! Gorgeous!
Hugs Kristel

DonnaMundinger said...

I know what you mean about CAS, Debbie but you've coped brilliantly. Such an adorable image too. Love this! xxD

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Ohh Debbie, LOVE this and your colouring is as always gorgeous!
hugs
Sue x

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

This is pretty Debbie, so sweet.

:) Marcia

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Renkata said...

Such a delightful card, great colouring .

Rosette said...

What a precious card Debbie hun!! Awesome colouring, it came out beautifully :) Hugs xx

faithnme said...

love her... soo cute


Sharette :0)

Jenn K said...

Just perfect.

chrilvian said...

aaaaa sweet

Loreal Blondi said...

Isn't She cutie! So fine card!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I've never seen this particular image. I like it and the gold and red you put together is wonderful.

TDJ said...

Adorable! I must have missed this fairy, I want it now!!!

Leonie said...

Another fun and gorgeous creation!

Anonymous said...

makes me want Christmas NOW!! hehe so pretty

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, one of my favorite Mo images. I love it. TFS.

Sherry said...

Love The Fairy Mint Image You Did A Great Job On Coloring ...

Gale said...

Such a darling Christmas card - colors are great!

LINDA said...

Such a beautiful card.. and your coloring as always is just perfect!!
Hugs, Linda

Melodie said...

Wow, such a fantastic card with so beautiful colours.
Hugs
Melodie

Alie de Vrij-Venema said...

Great colouring and CAS!!
xx Alie

Tine said...

Gorgeous card as always. Beautiful colouring.
Tine :)

Moments by Marla said...

Darling card! Your coloring is just perfect for a sweet little Christmas Fairy Mint. Thank you for sharing.

Dee G said...

Mmmm, makes the hair stick up on the back of my neck. Love Christmas, love this card. So CAS! TFS, Dee xx

having a {me} day said...

This is just beautiful! Gorgeous colouring & colour combo you've used. Keeley

Ann English said...

So sweet! TFS!

Candy said...

Absolutely LOVE your card. Fabulous colouring :o)

Unknown said...

Beautiful, love your colouring and the colour combo is fab. Cheers Suzanne

Eulanda said...

Well this is just gorgeous with minimal effects. You've done it!!! I love it!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Giggle! I can imagine how hard it was for you to keep this clean and simple! Must have taken lots of self control. Love the sweetness & prettiness ... after so many "ghouls"!!! Hugs Andrea xxx

Lelia Pierce said...

This is so sweet!

XXX

Ellibelle said...

It's beautiful. Love how you colored the image.

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful card Debbie, another gorgeous image coloured perfectly, take careX:)

Heide said...

This is just gorgeous! Wonderful work.

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous card, love the CAS style. Debs xx

Jody said...

Beautiful card