Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm Tickled Pink About Sweet November

Recently I saw THIS amazing easel card on Norma's blog and thought I'd use the idea for Kellie's Pink Ladies' DT challenge for Tickled Pink Stamps. Kellie asked us to combine one of the gorgeous Sweet November images with ribbon. With everything going on last week I finally got around to finishing my card yesterday - oh OK - I admit - I only started it yesterday - LOL. Last night I spent some time blog hopping and came across Fran's DT card for this challenge - I had to laugh - we are obviously in synch this week! What can I say - she's one talented gal so am happy to be in synch with her - LOL.

This is Fidget Goblinspider and is one of the Sweet November cuties that Kellie has at Tickled Pink Stamps. The ribbon was pinched off one of my daughter's birthday presents - my reward for all the hard work organising the party - LOL. I've had this butterfly punch for years - these guys have been punched out and then coated with Dazzling Diamonds. The DP was a scrap from my stash- I think it's Basic Grey - I'm a bit of a Basic Grey fan if you hadn't noticed - LOL. I tried to make it look like she was floating in a garden - I think I pulled it off!!!

And don't forget Kellie has the personalised stamps for order - even for overseas stampers!

EDIT - If you've been waiting for the new release Kraftin' Kimmies they are IN STORE NOW - along with some fabulous sentiment sets!!!
xXx

18 comments:

Kristine said...

Awww, she's so pretty! Cute easel Debbie *Ü* *gasp* I have that same signature stamp for the back of my cards and I love the way you stamp it in white and punched out circles for darker backgrounds, you genious you!! LOL I get lazy on my black or other dark cards to emboss in white or other so I just leave it off. NOT ANY MORE! You are full of bright ideas ;) THanks!

Tasha said...

Beautiful card Debbie, i love how you have coloured her hair
love tasha xx

Christy said...

What an awesome easel card. I love the color and the bows are just perfect!!!

Emily said...

Wowser Debbie, what a beautiful easel card! I was just out looking for a tutorial on easel cards and low and behold here you are with a great sample for me:)) Love the purple and your image is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

oooo Debbie this is so grapey!!! I love the color and the girl...just sassy as can be!

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is gorgeous debbie, love how you have coloured the image, and that ribbon and flowers....wow just gorgeous!
hugs
Sue x

Marlene said...

So pretty! And in my favorite color, too! I'm seeing so many beautiful purples these days! Makes me happy happy happy! :)

Jodie from Oz said...

Debbie, wow you tickled my fancy with this one, the colours are fantastic and shading perfect. It is so striking it jumps of the page, I love everything about this amazing card. hugs Jodie from Oz

Melodie said...

Wow,such an extraordinarily beautiful card does not often you
Hugs
Melodie

Anonymous said...

What a cute image, beautifully colored in gorgeous purple! This is such a fabulous easel card! I love the recycled purple ribbon!
Hugs,
April

Kellie said...

WOW Debbie this is GORGEOUS I am loving all the purple, it just is BAM in your face in a really, really good way a FABULOUS ways in fact! The easel card is stunning must try that style! LOVE it!
Hugs Kel xx

Debra James said...

Love the colour choice here Debbie, that purple loks scrummy. I love the shading around Fidget-glad u got ur card finished so I could come and drool over it, hugs xxxx

Dena said...

DEBBIE! Sooooo inspirational!!! I love this card with the purples and the stolen ribbon!!! ha ha! Your coloring really brings her to life!!!
Hugs, Dena
P.S. I love Amy Adams too, she is just too cute huh? It must be because she is Australian!

Alison said...

This is such a stunning card, love the colours and 'Fidget Goblinspider' (how did they come up with that name) is gorgeous. Love the colours and that Basic Grey paper. You always seem to know what embellishments will suit a card perfectly. xox

Stamp and Smile said...

I'm a amazed by this color mix... and your coloring is always perfect!! What a talent you have and LOVE those butterflies! :)

Takes my breath away girl!!! Just the most precious card I've seen... TFS!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I love those Sweet November images, too, Debbie... great minds think alike! Your card is amazing! I LOVE those flowers and ribbon.

Congrats on the DT gig with Tickled Pink. That should be lots of fun!

Hugs,
Lisa

Annette Bowes said...

Oh Debbie this is just wonderful, loooooooove the PURPLE hair and dress, oh and ribbon and flowers lol! Your colouring is outstanding! Take careX:)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Ooooh ... some of my favourite colours, here! I am soooo going to miss some of the purples & lavenders that SU! are "retiring"!!!! Very pretty, Debbie! Hugs, Andrea xxx