Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another 40th Birthday Card

I know I know - another CASE of a previous card I've done - this one - LOL. But this card from Norma is just waaaaayyyyyyy too adorable to only CASE once - and I've gone with completely different colours and even a different Tilda this time! I also used my brand new leaf punch from Bizzy Becs. I love how this colour combo turned out. My previous card was a lot more dramatic in red, black and white. This card is fresh and pretty - perfect for a Spring birthday - although technically the actual birthday girl was born in Winter - the party was on a beautiful sunny day with Spring in the air! I'm sure this isn't the last time you'll see me CASE this layout - I just can't go past it for a BIG birthday!

Thanx again Norma - you are a true inspiration to soo many of us!

xXx

12 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous Debbie, lucky Norma.
hugs
Sue x

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

oops sorry read it wrong thought it was for Norma hehe silly me x

Annette Bowes said...

She is adorable, love the colours and imagining lots of ideas for that lovely leaf punch, take careX:) p.s. Happy 40th Birthday Linda, welcome to the club!

Fran said...

this card is just too cute. i have been trying to come up with an idea for a card for my mothers 60th birthday and this is wonderful. i love the way the tilda sits in the zero.

Jean McKenzie said...

Tis lovely Debbie!! You are so creative. Love the way you have the name printed on the label. That new punch of yours is a yum one too - hmmmm I have a soft spot for punches. I always seem to need more!

Lynda said...

TFS such a great card Deb. I have a very speccy friend turning 40 in a couple of weeks and I think u may have planted an idea for a card for her!! Love the subtle colours in this card.

Cheryl said...

So beautiful Debbie,you always have such gorgeous creations and this is no exception!!! It doesn't matter how many times you do this,I never get tired of looking....I love everything about it!!
xx

Sue said...

Debbie, how cute is this? Since I didn't see the first one, I am glad you repeated the layout. Love how she sits in the zero and it makes it so much more personal for the birthday "person". Great card, TFS Love the color combo too.

Margaret de Witt said...

So adorable Deb. Love seeing your creations.

PS -I have a blog award for you to pick up on my blog anytime.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

And another wonderful card from your creative hands! I do love those colors... blue and yellow are always winners together. And that adorable Tilda with the tag in her hands... perfection!

Love and hugs,
Lisa

Leigh said...

Wow Debbie, gorgeous. I love that leaf punch. May I please know what brand it is?

Kellie said...

WOW Deb I would never thought these colours could look so amazing together and look you have gone and shown me that WOW they really do! Love it as always xx