Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Back from Camping!

Hi Guys,

Wow - it's was so nice to see all the lovely comments that have been left while I was off camping with my family! I was hoping to be able to post a comment and holiday snap or 2 while I was away - but we were out of all internet and mobile phone range - it nearly killed my 16 yo daughter!! What nearly killed me was the fact that my plastic sleeve of stamped images got left behind - I was planning on a little colouring in while I was communing with Nature - ah well!

I'll post something really soon - have to check out what all those other lovely bloggers have been up to as well.....thanx for bearing with me while I get back into the swing of ELECTRICITY!!!!

xXx

1 comment:

Stamp and Smile said...

Thanks for the visit and lovely comments... I enjoy doing the Double Feature as it challenges me! LOL! I'm glad you are accepting the award. You sure deserve it as you have such talent and I {{heart}} your blog... I see its Saturday on your end of the world, but its Friday night here. I'm glad you are back to ELECTRICITY!!! Sounds like you had a fun time and ready to get back in the swing of things... Chat again soon... Hugs!! :)