Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Some quick Christmas cards

I was recently asked if I could make some ice skating based cards for my daughter's figure skating club as they run the little shop at the rink. Last week I sent down some cards using Glideabella from Stamping Bella - as shown in a recent post. Today is the club's Christmas show so this morning I also thought I'd whip up some Christmas cards using this little fella from Penny Black. I coloured him up using a mix of my SU markers and SU watercolour crayons. The star and the fur on his hat have been blinged up with Dazzling Diamonds. The Whisper White layer has been stamped using the snowflake from Snow Swirled in Real Red and then run through the Cuttlebug in the Swiss Dots folder. The sentiment is from Short and Sweet.
I was amazed how quickly they came together once the colouring was done - and I'm really happy with how they turned out.

5 comments:

Ramona Michaluk said...

Hey Debbie, these are really cute!
You've been busy again - love them.

yvonne said...

they are so cute Debbie!!

Mandy Schiller said...

These are super cute Debbie!

Stamp and Smile said...

Just darling these cards! I love your coloring and using the SU! oval punches with your saying... Fantastic!! :)

Debbie M said...

Hi - These are just so SUPER CUTE!!! I bet they loved them! Also love your KWerner challenge card. Starting to think that is a stamp set that I will need to buy LOL

Debbie M