Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Post-It Note Holders


I just thought I'd show you some more things I've made for my son's fete - which is this Sunday. I'll be glad to finish off and pass the box of bits on! These are post-it note holders made from acrylic picture frames and I originally found the tutorial at SCS - check out the link below. I was grateful to have my friend Deb help me out as I was starting to stress a little about all the things I had to do - and some of it was even housework and looking after the kids - LOL!!! My daughter also took time out from studying for her end of year exams to help with the colour selections - so I hope you like our collaborative effort! I was really pleased to find the mini gel pens at K-Mart at a very reasonable price.


I also wanted to give you a sneak peek at what my work table has been reduced to this week. Not only am I finishing off bits for the fete, I'm also off to my very first SU Regionals on Saturday and I'm trying to make some swaps to take with me... I'll post the finished swap later - IF I ever get them all done as it's back to work tomorrow!! I've mentioned before that I love the Boho Blossoms Punch from the Spring Mini - but think I might just give it a rest for a while after I'm done with these - LOL.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Hi Debbie! I'm Robyn - I'm one of Yvonnes downlines too. I joined in June. I enjoyed visiting your blog this morning- just LOVE that Guest Book you made for the wedding- will have to find out how to do that from you!! See you on Saturday at Regionals!