Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Boxy Bags CASE



A big thank you goes out to Sam at Ryemilan's for this great project - I think I CASE'd practically the whole project from her - the idea, the colours and the designer paper - thanx Sam, you are such a talented lady!! Some of the boxes were given the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug treatment just to add variety.
I made these because we were getting a little concerned at the lack of craft appearing for the fete from parents at my son's school, so I decided to whip up a few of these (with some Christmas mints inside) to help fill up the stall. I had a few extra boxes as I had used the idea at my workshop last weekend and had gone a little crazy cutting them out for whenever they were needed - must have known!! I used the snowflake from the Season of Joy set and added some Dazzling Diamonds to the centre and the ends - they looked very cute. It's such an easy yet elegant project!
Also, a special note to Wendy and Cheryl, I'm off to put a few scallop spiders together too - I found some Christmas Mint Patties by Ernest Hillier that should work wonderfully! Will try and take some pics and post them before I hand my box of goodies in!

And here are the boxy bags I did for my workshop, one was the door prize and the other was for the hostess. As you can see, I also used a cuttlebug folder on the blue boxy bag, although this one was the snowflakes folder. They are also stamped with Season of Joy stamps - and I've popped a gold star brad on the top of the tree for extra effect.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

these are jsut gorgeous Debbie! Great for the christmas table as well! Your colours are beautiful!